2015-2020 Polaris XP / XP4 Turbo, Turbo S
Turbo LONG BLOCK ENGINE with the Gaskets & O-rings needed for assembly (This is not suitable for the XP Pro models)
- Polaris' OEM part number 2207370, replaces 2206528
- A Polaris "Long Block" Engine DOES NOT INCLUDE the stator, magneto cover, flywheel, water pump, hoses, water necks, throttle bodies, intake plenum, dipstick, breather cover or primary clutch. You will have to swap those parts over from your existing block or purchase separately.
- We ship this engine with new Polaris OEM gaskets & o-rings necessary to complete the assembly
- On the drawing in photo 1, the number 1 is circled in red - that is the item you are ordering, plus the gaskets and o-rings shown in photo 3.
- Direct OEM Replacement New In Box
- Polaris Turbo XP, 2016-2020
- Polaris Turbo XP 4, 2016-2020
- Polaris XP / XP4 Turbo S, 2019-2020
Special Tools Required. At a minimum, you will need the appropriate primary clutch puller, flywheel puller, and clutch alignment tool for installation.