2015-2020 Polaris RZR XP / XP4 1000
Naturally Aspirated (NOT Turbo) LONG BLOCK ENGINE with the Gaskets & O-rings needed for assembly
- Polaris' OEM part number 2207368, replaces 2205905 and 2206658
- A Polaris "Long Block" Engine DOES NOT INCLUDE the stator, magneto cover, flywheel, water pump, hoses, water necks, throttle bodies, intake plenum, dipstick, breather cover or primary clutch. You will have to swap those parts over from your existing block or purchase separately.
- We ship this engine with new Polaris OEM gaskets & o-rings necessary to complete the assembly
- On the drawing in photo 1, the number 1 is circled in red - that is the item you are ordering, plus the gaskets and o-rings shown in photo 3.
- Direct OEM Replacement New In Box
- Polaris XP 1000, 2015-2020
- Polaris XP 4 1000, 2015-2020
Special Tools Required. At a minimum, you will need the appropriate primary clutch puller, flywheel puller, and clutch alignment tool for installation.
*** NOTE: This item can ONLY be shipped to the US 48. Refunds will be issued to any orders placed needing shipment anywhere outside the contiguous United States.